Sales Development Representative
Location: In-Person in Bonita Springs, FL.
This is not a remote position.
eDist, the largest voice automation solutions sales organization in North America, is looking for a high-performing Sales Development Representative “SDR” to join our team. As an SDR you are a member of eDist’s rapidly growing technology sales organization with advancement potential. This role is primarily responsible for lead management, generation, and qualification efforts that will drive new reseller acquisition to further expand our penetration into medical, legal, and countless other vertical markets.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation.
- We are one of a kind in our market and strive by implementing cutting-edge techniques and technology.
- Our primary core value is “Make it fun every day!”
- We are poised for massive growth and opportunity!
This position is based in our office in Bonita Springs, Florida.
We are looking to hire an SDR to help drive our dynamic growth. If you are hard-working, tech-savvy, and dedicated, this is the perfect place to grow your career. Future growth forecasts are exponential!
The SDR must attain a solid understanding of the value propositions of eDist’s product lines and program offerings to channel partners and be able to clearly articulate our value propositions into both written and oral communications to prospects.
Candidates must possess the confidence and ability to engage prospects, generate interest in eDist’s solutions, qualify and disqualify prospects, adapt quickly, and speak as an expert with a variety of prospective partners.
- Manage the inbound lead qualification and defined prospecting process for eDist
- Generate leads with new partners through LinkedIn Sales Navigator, outbound calls, email, and social media platforms
- Performing research and improving the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research and tools like Hoovers, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Qualify prospects from both inbound and outbound leads
- Interact with prospects via phone and email
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospects business needs, and use cases and communicating the eDist value proposition to prospects
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Product Champions to assist in closing Clients
- Polished presentation skills
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual meeting metrics
- Quickly learn the Dragon Medical One software, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Utilize our Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and Marketing Automation Platform to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information
- Assist new partners in the onboarding process
- 2-3 years of proven performance in business development and inside and/or outside sales role
- Business lead generation and development experience
- Experience in outbound communications, both phone and email
- Can-do, half-glass full attitude
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skill set
- Team orientated
- Meeting and exceeding goals
- Demonstrate understanding and application of effective appointment setting strategies and techniques
- Tech savvy
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Skill set that includes GtD, ZtD or similar organizational system
- Experience utilizing Zoho CRM system or similar
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in SaaS strongly desired
- Knowledge/experience in ambulatory healthcare, legal, Insurance, social services, education, or other markets that require extensive documentation is a strong plus
- Capabilities in utilizing social media for lead generation
- Strong understanding of lead development best practices and procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Three years or more of related experience is required
- Prolonged periods sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Able to travel as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience with the potential for a monthly performance bonus
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision, Life, 401(k) with company match, FSA
- Relaxed & fun work environment
- Job training Advancement opportunities
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing background screening.
eDist is an equal-opportunity employer.