Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Location – Remote – USA Only
Bilingual – Spanish / English a plus
Job type-Full Time in States of AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, ND, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, or VA – No Exceptions
eDist is a well-established and self-funded growth technology company who is a leader in Speech Automation Solutions in USA and Canada. We are looking to hire a Software QA Analyst to empower the development of our next generation PaaS. If you are interested in joining a truly agile Team who collaborate to overcome challenging architecture by providing positive feedback to multiple peers to develop the best possible solution, eDist is a perfect place to grow your career.
Our Software QA Analyst must be passionate about software engineering and produce fresh and innovative ideas. They will have fun but are serious about accomplishing goals. They also do not mind coaching and mentoring members of their team along the way.
Headquartered out of Bonita Springs FL, we also have offices in Austin TX, New Jersey, and Canada. Not only will you have the support of the Austin team behind you, but you’ll also be able to work with and learn from other members of the eDist family from throughout North America. Apply now!
Why Work for Us?
We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation. Being a member of our team means coming to work ready to inspire, collaborate, and achieve. As a result, passion and energy feed into a fun, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced culture that permeates our offices.
One of the many things that sets eDist apart is our culture. We truly value our team members, and we foster an environment based on productivity, efficiency, and fun. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members. We offer a full range of benefits, which complement our competitive base salary.
eDist is looking to add to our already amazing team of professionals. Our fun work environment allows us to collaborate and implement new and fresh ideas. We are one-of-a-kind in our market and strive to implement innovative techniques and technology.
Software QA Analyst Role / Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Software QA Analyst who can contribute to the rapid development of our client-facing applications and who has a passion for building great products. This is a fully remote role.
In this role, you will collaborate with a growing team of software engineers to increase our capacity to deliver high-end user interactions and experiences. The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Software QA Analyst, you will be a critical component in our company’s success, and you will be afforded the opportunity to gain broad experience across varying facets of product development and support.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Assist all stages of software development to identify and resolve bugs, design issues and unexpected behaviors to align with design specification and quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Reproduce, record, track and thoroughly document reported bugs.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
· Monitor the production systems daily and report usability concerns.
· Verify and approve corrected bugs or deficiencies.
· Provide daily status update to team on testing activities.
· Document Processes and workflows.
· Responsible for ensuring all bugs, defects, enhancements and development requirements are recorded in an efficient and timely manner.
· Create and update documentation for internal technical support use and troubleshooting guides.
· Self-managed quick learner with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· 5 years’ experience working as a QA Analyst.
· Experience verifying bugs in a testing or staging environment, and sending them back to dev with helpful feedback, or marking them as fixed.
· Experience testing PHP web applications.
· Must be familiar with software development lifecycle both waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Experienced with requirements gathering and specification writing
· Familiarity with accessing a database using a SQL client, and knowledge of basic SQL.
· Ability to read PHP and write PHP code.
· Experience executing automated tests,
Compensation and Benefits:
We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits: comprehensive health-care benefits, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401 (k), and vibrant company culture. Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Performance bonuses are available for exceeding goals. Optional 1099 Role at your request.
Offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $80,000 DOE