CALL CENTER MANAGER
Location – Austin, Texas, USA (Based in Austin)
eDist, Division of A. I. Smarter World, Inc.
Support our core business functions, day-to-day operations, and help enable all aspects of the technical support side of the company to run smoothly. This includes deploying applications that enable staff to work more efficiently and produce high-quality results, as well as managing the design and implementation of different technologies. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Call Center Manager to join our team. If you think you’d be a good fit to join our rapidly growing technology and sales organization, we’d love to hear from you. This job is based out of our office in Austin, Texas.
Why Work for Us?
eDist, Division of A. I. Smarter World, Inc. is a leader in Cloud Commerce. We are a high-growth, performance-driven company. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation. Being a member of our team means coming to work ready to inspire, collaborate, and achieve. As a result, passion and energy feed into a fun, entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture that permeates throughout our offices.
Our Call Center Manager will be passionate about technology, and produce fresh and innovative ideas. They have fun, but know when to get serious. We also work with other offices in Florida, New Jersey and Canada. Not only will you have the support of the Austin team behind you, you’ll be able to work with and learn from other members of the eDist family from throughout North America.
One of the many things that sets eDist apart is our culture. We truly value our team members, and we foster an environment based on productivity, efficiency, and fun. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team .
Our fun work environment allows us to collaborate and implement new and fresh ideas. We are unique in our market, and we constantly strive to implement innovative techniques and technology.
Call Center Manager Role / Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Call Center Manager who can contribute to the rapid development of our Austin, TX-based support team.
The Call Center Manager is the steward of our world-class support offerings. This includes internal or external customers, which could be employees, end-users, value-added resellers, or manufacturers. This person should be driven and have the passion to solve issues quickly and proactively.
Our Call Center Manager works to onboard our new team members, create, and maintain detailed Standard Operating Procedures, attend product calls with manufacturers, share and effectively distribute knowledge, keep the various projects assigned to the Helpdesk on time and on track, provide coaching to Helpdesk employees, and more, as required.
We expect our Call Center Manager to live, breathe, and thrive in fine-tuning an ever-changing customer landscape to ensure that we maintain a CSAT score of 95% plus. You will also be required to manage customer satisfaction issues.
To be successful as a Call Center Manager you should have excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills.
Call Center Manager Responsibilities
These are the skills you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Ensure employees have the equipment they require to be successful
- Onboard new team members
- Create and maintain detailed Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend product calls with manufacturers
- Share and effectively distribute knowledge to appropriate teams and employees
- Ensure clients receive professional and efficient technical support
- Manage-day-to-day office requirements and ensure that supplies are maintained
- Perform Q/A evaluations on each team member
- Keep Helpdesk projects on time and on track
- Provide actionable feedback to employees so they can progress within the company
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Meet with your direct reports monthly and collaborate on the business’s goals as well as its professional goals
- Track project progress and ensure requirements are being met
- Create monthly reporting and dashboards for leadership
- Regularly meet with our partners to ensure that their needs are met and to provide relevant feedback and direction to your team
- Host a weekly standup meeting to discuss future vision and direction
- Create a training plan for each tier of support and work with direct reports to create training material for our LMS
- Dive deep into KPIs and adjust our support offering based on data
- Meet weekly with our Director of Operations and Technology to discuss concerns, needs, and successes
- Proactively identify issues with the team and work to correct them
- Create and host product and services webinars for our partner with the team
Call Center Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of managing a call center team
- 4+ years working in a call center
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar work experience
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience hiring team members
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem solving, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to be available for emergencies during business hours
- Travel no more than 4 times per year to other offices
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Any Project Management certifications
- Any IT certifications
- Any Management or HR certifications
Compensation and Benefits
We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members. We offer a full-range of benefits which will be commensurate with experience, comprehensive health-care benefits, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401 (k), and Aflac, LTD.
We also offer vibrant company culture. Performance bonuses are available for exceeding goals.