SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Sales Development Representative - Florida
eDist, the largest voice recognition software and speech solution distributor in North America, is looking for a high performing Sales Development Representative “SDR” to join our team. As an SDR you are a member of eDist’s rapidly growing technology sales organization with advancement potential. This role is primarily responsible for lead management, generation, and qualification efforts that will drive new reseller acquisition for medical speech to text software Nuance® Dragon® Medical One and other related speech solution products.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, and shorts are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation.
- We are one of kind in our market and strive by implementing cutting edge techniques and technology.
- Our primary core value is “make it fun every day!”
- We are 3 miles from the Beach so you can easily catch sunsets.
- We are poised for massive growth and opportunity!
This position is based in our office in Bonita Springs, FL 34134
We are looking to hire an SDR to help drive our dynamic growth. If you are hard-working, tech-savvy, and dedicated, this is the perfect place to grow your career. We are expecting a minimum of 25% growth in 2021. Future growth forecasts are exponential!
Do you love to help others? Are you interested in being a key team leader in a 48-year-old growth technology Company that grew 5% in the USA and 20% in the Canadian market during the Pandemic? We are building from the ground up. Imagine if we had a great member of our Team like you!
The SDR must attain a solid understanding of the value propositions of eDist’s product lines and program offerings to channel partners and be able to clearly articulate our value propositions into both written and oral communications to prospects.
Candidates must possess the confidence and ability to engage prospects, generate interest in eDist’s solutions, qualify and disqualify prospects, adapt quickly, and speak as an expert with a variety of prospective partners.
- Manage the inbound lead qualification and defined prospecting process for eDist.
- Generate leads with new partners through outbound calls, email, and social media platforms.
- Performing research and improving the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research and tools like Hoovers, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
- Qualify prospects from both inbound and outbound leads.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email.
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospects business needs, use cases and communicating the eDist value proposition to prospects.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executive, communicating key details.
- Polished presentation skills
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual meeting metrics.
- Quickly learn the Dragon Medical One software, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions.
- Utilize our Zoho Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and Marketing Automation Platform to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information.
- Assist new partners in the onboarding process.
- 2-3 years of proven performance in business development and inside and/or and outside sales role
- Business lead generation and development experience
- Experience in outbound communications, both phone and email
- Can-do, half glass full attitude
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill set
- Team orientated.
- Meeting and exceeding goals
- Demonstrate understanding and application of effective appointment setting strategies and techniques.
- Tech savvy
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Skill set that includes GtD, ZtD or similar organizational system.
- Experience utilizing Zoho CRM system or similar.
- Experience in SaaS strongly desired
- Knowledge of the ambulatory healthcare, legal and/or law enforcement markets a strong plus.
- Knowledge of utilizing social media for lead generation.
- Strong understanding lead development best practices and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Three years or more of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience with the potential for a monthly performance bonus.
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision, Life, Disability insurance 401(k) with company match, FSA
- Relaxed & fun work environment.
- Job training Advancement opportunities
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing background and drug screening.
eDist is an equal opportunity employer.