TIER 1 SUPPORT ANALYST
We are the support arm for eDist.com, the largest sales organization for Speech Solutions Technology in the USA and Canada, with plans for further expansion. This year we project a minimum of 25% growth - we grew 5% in USA last year and 20% in Canada for 2020.
Do you love to help others? Are you interested in learning new and cutting-edge technology used by Doctors, Law Firms, Law Enforcement, and other professional industries? Please join our Team helping people save the most valuable thing in life - Time.
This position is based in Austin TX.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, and shorts are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation.
- We are one of kind in our market and strive by implementing cutting edge techniques and technology.
- Our primary core value is “make it fun every day!”
- We are poised for massive growth and opportunity!
About the position
We are looking for our next Tier 1 tech team. This is a team that has entry level helpdesk knowledge but is hungry to learn more and level up. As our front line of support, you will be exposed to our most valuable customers and assist with the issues they bring to us. You are supported by a team of Tier 2 and Tier 3 IT support veterans, so you are always able to learn and find an answer.
Responsibilities for Tier 1 Support Analyst
- Field incoming calls, chats, and support emails
- Escalate calls to the appropriate tier when needed.
- Provide break/fix support to our clients where possible.
- Assist with scheduling installs and administrative tasks for the Engineering Team.
- Gather information from customers before escalating calls to higher tiers.
- Follow up with customers as needed.
Qualifications for Tier 1 Support Analyst
- Ability to assess customers' support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to another team member.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- Must be able to commute to our office in Austin, TX.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Previous experience working on a helpdesk.
- Knowledge of Transcription Hardware or Software
- Any IT certifications in Networking, Citrix, Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and common troubleshooting
- Work in Medical EHR or similar experience in vertical specific software platforms.
If you are an enthusiastic, tech-savvy team player with vision and passion for innovation, you will fit in perfectly. We make every effort to maintain a fun, yet productive atmosphere on a day-to-day basis.
Benefits & Culture
One of the things that sets eDist - A Division of A.I. Smarter World, Inc. apart is our culture in that we truly value our team members, and foster an environment based on fun, productivity, and efficiency. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, Aflac, 401k, and vision, which complements our competitive base salary. Salary commensurate with experience.
Local candidates only please, currently located in Austin, TX. Candidate should be comfortable with a commute to our Austin office.
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing background and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.